We are currently recruiting for a qualified Year 6 Teacher to work within an Independent Roman Catholic School for girls aged 4 to 11 and Coeducational Nursery in South West London. You will need to demonstrate that you can create a stimulating and enjoyable educational environment for pupils using a range of strategies, as well as take on the lead role in the pastoral and academic care of those in your class. The successful candidate must also promote and support the Catholic, Christian ethos of the school.
Main duties of this role include but are not limited to:
- Promote progress and well being of pupils within your care, taking the lead in academic monitoring
- Plan and prepare lessons in line with the Curriculum
- Provide work and tasks to reflect the students abilities and identify individual needs by employing a range of effective teaching methods.
- Record and report on personal and social needs of your pupils
- Assess record and report on development and progress of pupils
- Prepare students for 11+ exams in both independent and grammar schools as well as provide detailed revision guidelines for internal examinations
- Organise educational visits and activities to support and enhance pupils learning
- Communicate and consult with parents at appropriate and reasonably agreed times in line with the schools policies
- Produce stimulating and quality wall displays through the school year.
If you hold a recognised teaching qualification and feel you have the right experience or abilities for this role then please send us a copy of your current CV.
By applying for this role, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV will be used and kept only to provide the recruitment services you have requested from us , we will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing CFA.