We are recruiting a graphic and Web Designer, the successful candidate will be a highly motivated and creative Graphic and Web Designer who is able to manage all design requests including print, digital and web. The Graphic and Web Designer will be expected to contribute and implement design solutions which reinforce the brand across all marketing platforms. This is a part time role working 22.5 hours per week.
- To deliver graphic design requests relating to event brochures, signage, publicity materials, web banners, adverts, corporate materials and other ad hoc requests using the appropriate design packages (e.g. InDesign / Photoshop / Illustrator).
- To deliver design requests according to the brief within the agreed timeframe using a creative and innovative approach, ensuring that any design challenges are addressed along the way.
- To ensure that all materials are aligned to the Group Events & brand (where appropriate).
- To regularly update and maintain the look and feel of the Group Events website including structural design changes and content based changes.
- To contribute ideas for the development of the overall Prospects Events brand and individual event brands and ensure there is a cohesive link across all marketing platforms.
- To create and innovate new brands, images and logos for new events and services as requested.
- Other duties commensurate with the level and nature of the post.
- Able to meet deadlines
- Excellent design skills (e.g. InDesign / Photoshop / Illustrator).
- Familiarity with WordPress and other web infrastructure.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with an excellent telephone and email manner.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain productive working relationships.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to manage own workload and prioritise tasks to meet deadlines, whilst working under pressure.
- Ability to ensure confidentially is maintained at all times.
- Marketing or design related degree or equivalent qualification / experience.
- Extensive experience in a design related role / freelance work in either the private or public sector. Experience in education is preferable.
Prospects is committed to promoting equality of opportunity, valuing diversity and eliminating discrimination, as a core value.
By applying for this role, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV will be used and kept only to provide the recruitment services you have requested from us, we will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing CFA.